UGC Union Grant Commission Recruitment 2016 for 04 Joint Secretary Post
UGC Recruitment 2016
UGC Union Grant Commission Recruitment 2016 for 04 Joint Secretary Post: Notification has been issued by Union Grant Commission in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 04 (Four) Post of Joint Secretary on Regular Basis. Candidates who are Interested & eligible for this post are requested to fill up Online Application After reading Official Notification Through official website of UGC http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit on or before 03rd October 2016.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below.
Vacancy Details Notified under Current Notification
- Name of Organization: Union Grant Commission
- Designation of the Post: Joint Secretary
- Number Of Posts: 04 (Four) Post
- Job Location: UGC (HQ, New Delhi and Regional Offices)
- Pay Scale: Applicants Selected for the Post of Joint Secretary in Union Grant Commission will get Pay scale in the range of INR 37400-67000 + Rs.8700 (Grade pay) plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time to Central Govt. servants in corresponding posts
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Secretary Post in UGC
- Nationality: Indian
- Education Qualification: Applicants seeking the Posts of Joint Secretary in UGC Must Possess Following Criteria:
- Doctorate in any discipline with First or second class Master’s Degree;
- At least 12 years of experience of teaching/research in any University or college or educational administration in higher education;
- (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or (ii) With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in pay band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay of Rs.7600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
- Age Limit: Applicants seeking this post shouldn’t be more than 50 years (relaxable by 5 years for employees of Central Govt., State Govt., Universities, Autonomous Bodies and candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other special categories of persons specified in the orders/instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time in regard to age relaxation)
Important Dates for Submission of Application
- Opening Dates for Submission of Online Application Form: 09-08-2016
- Closing Dates for Submission of Online Application Form: 03-10-2016
- Closing Dates for submission of hardcopy of Online application form: 10-10-2016
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested & eligible for Joint Secretary post in Union Grant Commission are requested to fill up the form online after reading official notification through UGC official website http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit on or before 03-10-2016, take a print of PDF file generated by the online software and send the hard copy of the same with necessary documents through proper channel to JS (Admn.), UGC, New Delhi – 110 002 on or before 10-10-2016
Instructions for Applying in UGC
- Visit UGC’s Official Website http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit
- Bring your Cursor on “Advertisement” Located in the top menu bar of this page; Click on it to access the official notification.
- Read and understand the instructions carefully.
- Fill up all the details while filling up the online application form through UGC official website http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit on or before 03-10-2016, take a print of PDF file generated by the online software and send the hard copy of the same with necessary documents through proper channel to JS (Admn.), UGC, New Delhi – 110 002 on or before 10-10-2016. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed “Application for Appointment of Joint Secretary”
- Retain a Copy of your application form for future reference.
Important Official Links
- Official Website: Applicants can Access the Official Website of UGC from this Link http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit
- Download Official Notification: Applicants can Download Official Notification for Joint Secretary Posts in Union Grant Commission from this link http://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/0601784_Advertisement-for-4-posts-of-Joint-Secretary-in-UGC.pdf
- Apply Online Application: Applicant can Apply Online application for Joint Secretary Posts in UGC from this http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit/registration_js.aspx