Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 for 400 Probationary Officer Posts
- 1 Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 for 400 Probationary Officer Posts:
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 for 400 Probationary Officer Posts:
Notification has been issued by Syndicate Bank in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 400 (Four Hundred) Posts of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL)/ Mangalore. Candidates who are Interested & eligible are requested to apply online after reading official notification through official website of Syndicate Bank https://www.syndicatebank.in/ on or before 28th December 2016.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure are stated below.
Vacancy Details notified under Advt. No. PD:HRDD:REC:PGDBF:526/2016 Notification
- Name of Organisation: Syndicate Bank
- Designation of the post: Probationary Officer
- No. of posts: 400 (Four Hundred) Posts
- Post bifurcation: As stated below
|Designation of the post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
- Pay Scale: Not Specified
- Job Location: Pan India
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer Posts in Syndicate Bank
- Education Qualification: Applicant seeking for Probationary Officer Posts must possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age Limit: Applicant seeking for Probationary Officer Posts in Syndicated Bank should fall in the age group of 20-28 years as on 01-10-2016.
- Age Relaxation: As stated below
|05 years||03 years||10 years|
- Opening Dates for Submission of Online Application: 14-12-2016
- Closing Dates for Submission of Online Application: 28-12-2016
- Closind date for Submission of Application Fee: 28-12-2016
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): 26-02-2017
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested for Probationary Officer Posts in Syndicate Bank can apply online after reading official notification through official website of Syndicate Bank https://www.syndicatebank.in/ on or before 28-12-2016.
Instructions for apply in Syndicate Bank
- Visit Syndicate Bank’s official website https://www.syndicatebank.in/ & alternatively you will access official notification from this link: https://www.syndicatebank.in/RecruitmentFiles/PGDBF_ADVERTISEMENT_2017-18-12122015.pdf
- Read & Understand instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory while filling up the online application form. There is an application fee of the above posts which has to be paid through debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
|INR 600/-||INR 100/-|
- Take a printout of application form for future reference.
Important Official Links
- Official Website: Applicants can visit official website of Syndicate Bank from this link https://www.syndicatebank.in/
- Download Official Notification:Applicants can download official notification Probationary Officer posts in Syndicate Bank from this link https://www.syndicatebank.in/RecruitmentFiles/PGDBF_ADVERTISEMENT_2017-18-12122015.pdf
- Apply Online: Applicants can apply online for Probationary Officer posts in Syndicate Bank from this link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbpopgdbfdec16