Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2017 for Clerks Posts
- 1 Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2017 for Clerks Posts:
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2017 for Clerks Posts:
Notification has been issued by Karnataka Bank Limited in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up the posts of Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India. Candidates who are Interested & eligible for this post are requested to fill up online application form through official website of Karnataka Bank Limited http://www.karnatakabank.com/ on or before 21st December 2016.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below.
Vacancy Details Notified under Current Notification
- Name of Organization: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Designation of the Post: Clerks
- Number Of Posts: Not Specified
- Job Location: Pan India
- Pay Scale: Applicants selected for the clerks posts in Karnataka Bank Limited will get fixed monthly remuneration of INR 23,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Clerks posts in Karnataka Bank Limited
- Nationality: Indian
- Education Qualification: Applicants seeking for the Clerks posts must possess Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognized university..
- Age Limit: Applicants selected for the clerks posts in Karnataka Bank Limited should fall in the age group of 18-26 years as on 01-12-2016.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates up to 5 years.
Important Dates for Submission of Application
- Opening Dates for Submission of online Application: 01-12-2016
- Closing Dates for Submission of online Application: 21-12-2016
- Date of Payment of Fee Online: 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016
- Tentative date of Online Exam: February 2017
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested & eligible for Clerks posts notified by Karnataka Bank Limited can fill up online application form through official website of Karnataka Bank Limited http://www.karnatakabank.com/ on or before 21st December 2016.
Instructions for Applying in Karnataka Bank Limited
- Visit Karnataka Bank Limited’s Official Website http://www.karnatakabank.com/
- Bring your Cursor on “Careers” Category Located on the top menu bar of the page.
- Under this, you will find ‘Recruitment of Clerks’ below this Click on ‘Advertisement’ link to access official notification.
- Read and understand the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory while filling up the online application form. There is an application fee as stated below which has to be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Designation of Post||SC/ST||All other Candidates|
|Clerks||INR 500/-||INR 600/-|
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Print out of the Application form for future reference.
Important Official Links
- Official Website: Applicants can Access the Official Website of Karnataka Bank Limited from this link http://www.karnatakabank.com/
- Download Official Notification: Applicants can Download Official Notification for Clerks posts in Karnataka Bank Limited from this link http://www.karnatakabank.com/ktk/Career.jsp#
- Apply Online: Applicants can Apply online for Clerks posts in Karnataka Bank Limited from this link http://www.karnatakabank.com/ktk/Career.jsp#