Central Industrial Security Force CISF Recruitment 2016 for 441 Constable/Driver Posts
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Vacancy Details Notified under Current Notification
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Constable/Drivers Posts in Central Industrial Security Force
- 1.3 Important Dates for submission of Application
- 1.4 How to Apply
- 1.5 Important Official Links
CISF Recruitment 2016
Central Industrial Security Force CISF Recruitment 2016 for 441 Constable/Driver Posts:Notification has been issued by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 441 (Four hundred forty one) Posts of Constable/Driver Posts. Candidates who are Interested & eligible are requested to apply on or before 19-11-2016.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure are stated below.
Vacancy Details Notified under Current Notification
- Name of Organisation: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Designation of the post: Constable/Driver
- Number of Posts: 441 (Four hundred forty one) Posts
- Pay Scale: Applicants selected for this post will get Pay Scale of INR 5200-20200/- & Grade Pay of 2000/-
- Job Location: Pan India
Eligibility Criteria for Constable/Drivers Posts in Central Industrial Security Force
- Nationality: Indian
- Education Qualification: Applicants seeking for the post of Constable/Drivers Posts must possess matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Age Limit: Applicants seeking for the post of constable/drivers should fall in the age group of 21 to 27 years as on 19-11-2016.
Important Dates for submission of Application
- Opening Dates for Submission of Application: 09-10-2016
- Closing Dates for Submission of Application: 19-11-2016
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested & eligible for the Post of constables/driver notified by Central Industrial Security Force Can fill up their Application form in Prescribed Format after reading official Notification from CISF’s Official Website http://www.cisf.gov.in on or before 19-11-2016 & send it to the following address:
Instructions for applying for the constables/drivers post:
- Interested and eligible applicants can download the official notification and application form from the below “Important official links” section.
- Read and understand the notification carefully.
- fill up all the mandatory details in the application form and send it along with all the required documents to the region wise offices.
- Retain a copy for future reference.
Important Official Links
- Official Website: Applicants can Access the Official Website of CISF from this Link http://www.cisf.gov.in
- Download Official Notification: Applicants can Download Official Notification for Constable/driver Posts in CISF from this link http://bit.ly/2dB6XpO
- Download Application Form: Applicants can download the application form for the post of constable/driver from this link http://bit.ly/2dTx7la
- Download admit Card form: Applicants can also download the admit card form which has to be send along with the application form through this link http://bit.ly/2d3UKWC